Updated March 13, 2022
Changes made to completed registrations will incur a $10 change fee.
All registration fees for events, tournaments, or Academy courses are refundable in accordance with the following cancellation policy:
Within 72 hours of registration
- 100% of registration fee is refundable upon receipt of written notification.
Prior to the published start date
- 90% of registration fee is refundable upon receipt of written notification.
- Food and housing portions of a registration are not refundable within one week of the event.
- Events with pre-event training will be refunded less the cost of the training once training has begun.
Day of the published start date
- No refunds, deferrals, or transfers.
Donations or scholarships applied to registrations will not be refunded to the individual.
Refunds cannot be applied toward future registrations.
Credits < $10 will not be refunded.
Products, including ICC Curriculum
Up to 72 hours, 100% refund
With a written request for cancellation sent to email@example.com:
- Up to 72 hours, 100% of Family Fee and membership fees are refundable
- Up to 30 days, 90% of all fees are refundable.
- After 30 day, there is no refund on New Family fee or membership fees.
Review the ICC Membership Terms and Agreements here.
Returned Check Policy
There is a $20 fee for all returned checks.