YSG 1 Objectives
- Understand biblical foundations for speaking
- Build a public speaking vocabulary
- Be prepared to answer questions from your audience
- Know how to be a good audience participant
- Practice giving and receiving constructive critiques
- Acquire skills related to communicating your faith
- Develop story-telling skills
- Analyze your audience
The Young Speakers Guild, Phase 1, is intended for use by students age 11 and up.
- Instant eBook Download
- Download links expire one week from purchase.
- Consumable: Purchase one per student
Be sure to DOWNLOAD to your computer’s hard drive prior to the expiration of link.
This is intended to be consumable, and one copy must be purchased per student.
This download is designed to be printed front to back (two sided).
Be aware that you may incur a fee for the printing of blank pages if you do not print the
download at home. Our formatting allows coaching forms and evaluations to be given to a coach or evaluator without loss of portfolio content (on the other side of the form).
PERMISSION: You may need to show a printer that you have permission to copy this document. For that purpose, you’ll find a statement to print in your confirmation email.